Best Pimples Home Remedy.
Learning how to get rid of pimples on temple is essential if this has ever happened to you before;
You are really excited about that upcoming event.You ‘ve planned every details .Then, just a few days before the big event, the most terrible thing happens;your skin breaks out. Now all your thoughts about the event have been replaced by concerns about how to get rid of pimples on your temple.You feel bad instantly.But don’t cancel the event yet as there is still hope for you and your skin breakout.Here are some ways to get rid of your pimples fast using simple home remedies;
How To Get Rid Of Pimples Using Aloe Vera
The juice of aloe vera leaves contain gibberellin and polysaccharides. These are substances with antibacterial effect. They kill the bacteria that cause acne and reduces inflammation. Aloe vera is also good for the healing of scars by increasing the moisture in the skin and stimulates the production of new skin cells.How to use it: Wash your face and clean the skin gently. Take some aloe vera with a swab and spread it over your face. Choose a fresh aloe vera leaf,.Remove the green skin – especially the prickly edges! – off and place the sheet directly on your skin. Let the aloe dry completely before you cleanse your face again with lukewarm water. Use aloe daily or several times a week.
2. How To Get Rid Of Pimples Using Apple Cider Vinegar
- Apple cider vinegar is a very old remedy that has been used for many ailments, not just for skin problems. Apple cider vinegar balances the PH back. In addition, the antibacterial and antiseptic properties kill the bacteria that cause acne. The malic acid and lactic acid in the vinegar have a slight peeling force that softens the skin.How to use it: Mix a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar with three teaspoons of water. Wash and dry your face. Put a cotton swab into the mixture and spread it over your face, but avoid the eye area. Allow it to stay for some ten minutes. After that, wash your face with lukewarm water. You can do this up to three times a day.
3. How To Get Rid Of Pimples Using Baking Soda
- Baking soda, or sodium bicarbonate, balances pH-value in the skin. An upset pH can cause acne to worsen. In addition, baking soda antiseptic properties helps to reduce inflammations. It soothes the skin.How to use it: Mix a teaspoon of baking soda with a teaspoon of water, lemon juice and stir to a paste. Clean your face and rub the paste with your fingers gently over your face. Wash your face afterwards with lukewarm water, Be sure to see that all grains of salt on your skin are gone. Do this two to three times a week.
4. How To Get Rid Of Pimples Using Hydrogen peroxide
Hydrogen peroxide, is a disinfectant that not only kills bacteria that cause acne, but also cleanses the pores deeply to help prevent acne.How to use it: Buy a bottle of “3 percent hydrogen peroxide solution”, the same one you used to disinfect wounds . Thereafter, Wash and dry your face. Get a swab and moisten it with some hydrogen peroxide solution. Apply it to the problem areas. Do this daily and you would never suffer from acne again.
5. How To Get Rid Of Pimples Using Lemon juice
Lemon contains L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C). It has a light degreasing property that is perfect for an oily skin. In addition, lemon removes dead skin cells and prevents clogged pores.
How to use it: Use freshly squeezed lemon juice, not from a bottle or package, for maximum effect. Put a cotton swab in the juice and place it on the problem areas. If you have sensitive skin, you can dilute the lemon juice in water. Wash the affected part with it. Allow this to stay for half an hour and then wash your face with lukewarm water. Do this for one to three days.
6. How To Get Rid Of Pimples Using Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil is an essential oil made from the leaves of the tea tree. The oil has a powerful antibacterial and antifungal activity. It kills the bacteria that can cause an acne outbreak. Research shows that daily use of tea tree oil has the same effect as the use of benzoyl peroxide, It works somewhat slower and irritates the skin than benzoyl peroxide.
How to use it: Tea tree oil is strong when undiluted. Therefore, it is important you dilute a half-teaspoon of tea tree oil with two tablespoons of water, or with aloe-vera gel. Put a cotton swab in the solution and place it on the problem areas .. Use the diluted tea tree oil daily, or possibly twice a day.
7. How To Get Rid Of Pimples Using Toverhazelaar tincture
This is made from the bark and leaves of the North American witch hazel . That tincture contains tannins, which soothes inflammation of the skin .It also has a degreasing property. In addition, the oil of witch hazel has an effect on bacterial growth ..
How to use it: Choose an alcoholic witch hazel tincture, no artificial fragrances or other artificial ingredients should be added. Cleanse your face and dry thoroughly. Take a cotton swab moistened with the tincture and apply it to the problem areas. Use the tincture three times a day.
How To Get Rid Of Pimples Using Honey
Honey kills bacteria and helps in hydrating the skin . Apply a little honey on your pimple and let it stand for at least an hour. Rinse the stuff down there then and you’re ready to go.
How To Get Rid Of Pimples Using Ice
Grab an ice cube, wrap it in a clean towel and place it on your pimple .This will reduce the redness, swelling and inflammation.
10. How To Get Rid Of Pimples Using Sea Salt
Mix two tablespoons of water with one tablespoon of sea salt. Bring the mixture to before you go to sleep. Salt kills bacteria and dry out your pimple.
Now that you know how to get rid of your pimples on temple, stand up now and try some of these effective remedies our grandmas have used for long. You will see improvements in few days,this, I promise you.