Learning how to use coconut oil for skin could be what you need to get a clear and beautiful skin.Coconut oil is one of the few foods that can be called “superfood”. The unique fatty acids does have a profound positive effect on your skin.It is a great way to keep your hair and skin soft, radiant and healthy. Coconut oil has no any form of chemicals , so it is all natural. Read further to benefit from the amazing coconut uses for the skin.
- For Massaging the skin :Coconut oil softens tired and aching muscles. Rub it through your hands to start the massage.
Optionally, you can still enrich coconut oil with some lavender, rosemary and chamomile. This gives an extra nice swing to your massage.
2.Skin Mask For Dry Skin
One other coconut uses for skin is using it to solve dry skin problems. Follow these steps;
Cover your face with a little coconut oil. Then make sure you have a towel handy that is moistened with hot water.
Place the wet, hot towel over your face with coconut oil. Continue this for about 2 minutes . Repeat this several times in a row so that the coconut oil well can be absorbed into your skin
- Athlete’s foot:The powerful antifungal properties of coconut oil are perfect for fighting a fungal infection.Add a few drops of oregano and tea tree oil for a comprehensive action.
- It Whitens and prevent tooth decay; It helps prevent tooth decay and you can get your teeth whiten.Tooth decay or dental caries is still a major problem. An estimated 60 to 90 percent of population at an early age in industrialized countries suffer from.According to researchers at the Athlone Institute coconut oil may provide an attractive alternative to chemicals that are still in many toothpastes.To get your teeth whiten with coconut oil, you should rinse your mouth for about 20 minutes with coconut oil and then brush your teeth.
You can also add any mint or peppermint oil to the coconut oil to create a refreshing taste.
- Acne:Coconut gently fights the bacteria that cause acne.Dab directly on the pimples.
- Cleanser:Coconut oil is an effective and mild detergent to remove dirt from your skin 7. Stretch Marks: Coconut oil helps prevent stretch marks from pregnancy. Coconut oil softens the skin and makes it supple.
- Moisturizer:Coconut oil is an excellent way to moisturize your dry, rough or damaged skin.
- Face Scrub:Mix coconut oil with baking soda, sugar or cinnamon and oatmeal for the perfect facial scrub.
- Massage your scalp with coconut oil to relieve symptoms of dandruff, itching and flaking.
11.Coconut oil can also be used effortlessly for shaving . It ensures that the razor glides easily over the skin
Wrinkles:Rub the oil on the lines, creases and wrinkles of the skin.The oil moisturizes and softens the skin.
- Sore throat:Swallow 1 tablespoon oil.This has a soothing, protective effect. It increases the health of your mucous membranes and protects you against infections.
- Lip Balm:Coconut oil moisturizes and protects lips.Coconut also offers some protection from the sun. 15. Cold Sores: Coconut oil has anti-viral properties that will help to combat the virus. Rub a little coconut oil on your cold sore and if necessary add a drop of oregano oil to accelerate the healing process.
- The removal of chewing gum:Coconut oil removes sticky stuffs from carpet 17. Red Eye: Coconut oil helps against red eyes. Smear a little on the edge of your eyes to treat pain and nasty infections.
- Earache:Coconut oil mixed with garlic oil helps relieve earache.
- Bruises:Apply coconut oil on the bruised spots to accelerate the healing process.Bruises will heal faster. 20. Age spots: Coconut oil has a favorable effect on any skin. Through its powerful antioxidants that fades age spots away.
- Toothpaste:Mix one part coconut oil with a part of baking powder and add a few drops of peppermint oil.This makes for a refreshing and natural toothpaste without adding fluoride, sweeteners and other chemicals.
- Makeup Remover:Coconut oil removes oil-based makeup easily, such as mascara.It cleans, moisturizes and provides a healthy glow. 23. Conditioner: Coconut oil makes hair stronger. Massage the oil into your hair and rinse thoroughly for10 minutes.
- Energy:Coconut oil is an excellent source of energy that boosts your stamina.
- Deodorant:Mix coconut oil with cornstarch,baking soda and your favorite essential oils for a natural deodorant that smells fantastic. 26. Eye Cream: Reduce puffiness and dark circles with a few drops of coconut oil.
- Eczema:Coconut oil reduces itching, pain, scaling, and dryness of eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis.
- Sunscreen:Apply coconut oil on your skin burnt.It allows for rapid healing and takes some of the pain away.
29. Strong bones: Coconut oil helps the body in the absorption of calcium and magnesium. Both minerals are important for strong bones and teeth
30. Fitness: Coconut oil boosts energy, increases metabolism, improves thyroid function and aids in healthy weight loss. It is the perfect complement to any workout or fitness regime.
If you want a beautiful and clear skin, you have to start making use of some of the above tips on coconut oil uses for skin.